I need YOU to make this book a success!
While I’m to release my book in February, there’s no way that one person like me can get the word out by myself. That’s why I’m putting together a book launch team called the Star Corps (the peacekeeping, exploration and support arm of the space force in my fictional universe!)
The key goal is to have your honest reviews in the store before I launch. Nothing is more effective helping people choose a good book to buy than social proof – real recommendations by real people like you.
What’s the book about?
Disgraced Star Corp Captain-turned-smuggler John MacAlister decides to protect the teenage girl he’s supposed to be kidnapping. When he uncovers a corrupt plan to seize the colony devised by the man who robbed him of his rank and reputation, John must find a way to defeat him using only a weaponless robot, a teenage girl and a group of scared farmers.
Think “Han Solo meets Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.”
If you’d like to help me tell other people about Blanchland Blues, I’d love to have you join the team. Here are the exciting benefits you’ll receive:
- Read a free copy of my book before anyone else
- If you’d like one, I’ll send you a signed paperback copy of the book post release
- Get exclusive access to a Q&A session with me
- Feel great knowing that you’re helping me bring an uplifting, fun and humorous story to the world in a time where we all need a little something to make us smile
There is, of course, some work involved. Aside from reading the book, these are very simple tasks that should not take much time at all. Here are some of the activities that I’m expecting you to provide when you join the team:
- Read my book within 5 weeks (deadline will be February 4th)
- Post a review about my book on Amazon
- (Optional but VERY helpful) Share information about my book on your social media pages or social circles
- (Optional but VERY helpful) Purchase the .99 cent ebook promotional copy to have your review marked on Amazon as a “verified purchase.” (This holds more weight).
I don’t take your support lightly! If you join my launch team, we’ll have a lot of fun while we get the word out together.